~Death Ripper~
8 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Omiljeni citati Empty Omiljeni citati Uto 31 Jan 2012, 09:45

~Death Ripper~

~Death Ripper~
Administrator
Administrator

OPREZ! U OVOJ TEMI CE BITI PUNO SPOILERA, TAKO DA PAZLjIVO CITAJTE!

Imate li neke citate iz anime-a ili mange koje prosto obozavate?

https://japanmaniaserbia.serbianforum.info

2Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Uto 31 Jan 2012, 10:35

ZetaZaku

ZetaZaku
Daimyo
Daimyo

"Don't laugh Char, the men are watching." Garma Zabi, fabulous <3 (Mobile Suit Gundam 79)
"I am Sänger Zonvolt, the Sword That Smites Evil!" Sanger Zonvolt (Super Robot Wars Original Generation)
"This new Gundam isn't just for show!" Amuro Ray (Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him." Jamile Neate (After War Gundam X)

http://dreamlessdorm.wordpress.com/

3Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Sre 01 Feb 2012, 07:15

Heiwajima_Mayu

Heiwajima_Mayu
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Ima mnogo, evo nekih kojih se sad setim xD

by Rokudo Mukuro (KHR)

'Illusions... or real illusions... Within the illusions hide real illusions... from real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That's the mist'.

'The reason you lost is that I was your opponent'.

'An illusionist's illusion countered by another illusion has already lost it's own perception'.

by Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

'The ones who shoot need to be prepared to be shot'.

'The world won't change with pretty words alone'.

'Forcing your good intentions on others is no different to an evil act'.

'Life without change might be called anything except life, it's nothing more than an experience... Yes, Emperor Charles sought the past, you seek the present, but I seek the future'.

'Yes, I have destoryed the world and created anew...'

'Talent has a limit, but hard work has none'. - by Hiruma Yoichi (Eyeshield 21)

'The ones who lose their calm before the fight starts have already lost the battle'.

'If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident'. -
by Hei (Darker Than Black)

Ima ih još mnogo, ali je dosta za sad XD

4Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Sre 01 Feb 2012, 07:29

synhro

synhro
Daimyo
Daimyo

Who the hell do you think I am !? - Kamina (TTGL)
Smile

5Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Pon 13 Feb 2012, 03:34

Evil Mastermind

Evil Mastermind
Administrator
Administrator

'Illusions... or real illusions... Within the illusions hide real illusions... from real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That's the mist'.

I love this one. Rokudo Mukuro. <3

"Are you looking at the stars…? In the middle of the city…? Even though the only stars you can see from here are fake? " -Darker than black. <3333333

"I am strong because I have people to protect." - Naruto.

"This is the end of my dream. My wings forgot how to fly, since I only kept pretending to flap them. Is there a meaning to wings that can't fly?." -Air.

"Humans can't live without memories, you know. Still, they can't live on memories alone. You have to awaken from your dreams eventually. Because dreams you don't awaken from eventually become sadness. " - Air.

"After all this time, after being by your side and always looking after you I failed to make a place for myself deep within your heart. " - Bokura ga Ita.

“When one person is cursed two graves are dug.” ― Jigoku Shoujo

http://www.japanmaniaserbia.com

6Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Pon 13 Feb 2012, 05:21

ImmortalSilence

ImmortalSilence
Daimyo
Daimyo

Uzumaki Naruto:

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"

"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"

“If being smarter means what you say it does, I’ll remain a fool my entire life!”

“Give up… on me giving up.”

(Hinati) "I always thought of you as... dark, timid, and weird... but you know what? I like people like you."

Kakashi Hatake:

"Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life." (xDD Koliko ga obožavam)

"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me." (KOLIKO mi je žao i KOLIKO plačem kad priča ovako, zbog Obita najviše)

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." (Opet Obito, jao, plakaću)

Gaara:

“Now there's something I understand a little better. Hate, sadness, even joy. to be able to share it with another person...Naruto Uzumaki from fighting him i learned that. he knew pain like i did and then he taught me that you can change your path. I wish that one day i can be needed by someone. Not as a frightening weapon...But as the sand's Kazekage.”

"Loneliness is this world's worst kind of pain."

"People cannot win against their loneliness."

"They looked at me the wrong way... so they're gonna die."

"Shut up... or I'll kill you."

Tenten:

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."

"What I'm saying is, in the end, everyone is alone, right?"

Shikamaru Nara:

"I really, really hate cigarettes.. The smoke always makes...my eyes water." (When Asuma died, omg I cried so much.)

Hinata Hyuuga:

(Narutu)"But you never give up! I believe that is true strength..."

"Naruto-kun... I've always... Always been chasing after you... Even now. But once this war ends... I'm going to stop once and for all... Next time, I'll be standing next to you, holding your hand! Walking with you! Wait for me"

Itd, mogu tako još 573635 citata da vadim iz Naruta ;___;

Misa: "I can't even imagine a world without Light..."
L: "Yes, it would be quite dark." (XDDDD)

L:

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world."

"Justice will prevail no matter what!"

"I'm a... pervert?" (XDD Duša.)

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster."

“In the end I’ll win.”

Jigoku Shoujo:

"Would you like to see what death is like?"

And the thing that Sara said: "When one person is cursed, two graves are dug." Ovo se spominje i u Narutu, samo malo drugačije formulisano. Ali je potpuna istina. Ova rečenica me je naterala da dosta razmišljam.

7Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Ned 04 Mar 2012, 09:49

Gamaran

Gamaran
Ninja
Ninja

"if someone were dare to slap you on the left cheek, you'd hit their right,then left,then right,then left,then right,then a launcher,and while they'er in the air,finish them off with wolverine's waepon x combo special.
that's the type of woman you are.So don't try to be anything else."

to sam oga može hahaha

8Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Uto 03 Jul 2012, 04:44

Japi

Japi
Shogun
Shogun

If you are afraid of dying then don`t get born (DMC) lolol

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu